söndag 8 juli 2012

Welcome to the Jungle

Have been in London for a week now. I have been staying at my friend Maja´s place in Queens Park. A great neighbourhood with an awesome Farmers market that we visited earlier today. (see pictures below)
Myinternship started Wednesday. So far it is alot of research and I am currently put to the task of scanning all social media in order to find people that might be interested in our product. The task results in a lot of googling and alot of twitter and blog search. I find the task really fulfilling since i learn alot. I devolop new internet research skills and I also learn how to use alot of social media tools that most likely will come in handy at future work places. Task number two that I am currently assigned to is scanning London for companies that could potentially want to partner up with us. I have found two really interesting companies that we are going to approach in the next couple of weeks. Superexcited!

A couple of hours ago we moved in to our new appartment, that is, mine and Pernilla's. We are subleting a small appartment at a Swedish/Brittish family's house. They all seem to be super nice and the atmosphere is very friendly and kind of bohemian. Many of them are musicians and I think we will end up having many dinners with interesting discussions together.. starting with sunday roast tonight at 8 which Lena invited us to in order to get to know each other.

Commuting rocks

Pernilla and Maja


Pay attention to ads in the subway. SHM is plying in London next week we are pending on whether to go or not.

Queens Park Farmer's Market


Cake by the slize at farmers market. Choice of the day: Cheesecake brownie



Non-farmer's market food



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar