tisdag 7 augusti 2012

A kinder egg?

I went to this interview the other day at a travel company. The marketing director who held the interview was super nice and I think we got along very well. The interview was very informal, we had a coffee at a café, although it lasted for approx 1,5 hours.

However I do believe I get a bit too comfortable during interviews and I don't really get my professional act on. So.. hmm. How should I put it?! When he asked me to describe myself as a brand I chose "a kinder egg, full of suprises". Really? REALLY?! So I panicked and told him that a kinder egg could not be my answer but "now I could only think about kinder eggs". So, I then asked him if I could e-mail him my answer once I had found the perfect match.

One hour later I sent him an e-mail describing myself as a Post-it. Colourful, organised, reliable and fun. I got the reply "great answer!" Haha. I do hope he remembers more than the Kinder egg accident when deciding on whether I get the job or not. Fingers crossed people.

               

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar