torsdag 2 augusti 2012

Workaliscious

So, update on my work situation.

After three weeks of mostly boring work I am finally starting to do the things I have actually prepared myself for the last 4 years at uni. I am scanning social media and planning the company's online marketing strategy. Twitter strategy, blogging strategy, coordinating the two and writing press releases and so on.. how to go about social media and content management. It is actually super fun. Or every other day. I feel kind of schizofrenic. One day I am super excited, filled with energy and creativity and deliver crazy loads of great work. Other days I doubt myself, feel underqualified and think of myself as the most uncreative person on earth. So.. hmm... fifty fifty but it is a good experience.

Loads of post its are being used at office. LOADS,

I am applying for jobs here in London and I am actually going to an interview Monday for a position as marketing assistant. Fingers crossed everyone. I really have started fo fall in love with this city so I would love to be able to stay here on a more permanent note.

Will love Kate.
I love post its.



1 kommentar:

  1. Jag igen! Ja se till att stanna i London ett tag, verkar nice. Kul jobb du har, spännandeoch utvecklande och kreativt! Mitt är inte så kreativt, men men... 400 pix till Stansted från Skavsta är väl helt ok? Jag kommer direkt! =)

    SvaraRadera