lördag 29 september 2012

Broadway Market


Had the most amazing Saturday off as I went to Broadway Market in east London.
The market is mainly a food market but has vintage and craft stalls as well.
Prices are a tad bit on the more expensive side but the selection is amazing and all dishes look simply delicious. Sourdough bread,  roasts to eat on the go, scotch eggs,  home made jam and everything in between is on the tip of your fingers, which makes the decision regarding what to eat extremely difficult.








I settled for a mini cupcake with salted caramel flavour from Violets cakes.Could not really taste the salt so the overall experience was in the end a bit disappointing.


 I also bought myself falafel, which was amazing, and a spinach / feta cheese burek that I enjoyed in the sun in London Fields.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar